Monday, March 8, 2010

Follie watch...

Well the follie watch is on! Right now we have 9 and Dr. P and Nurse D are pleased with this. I am too...9 is better than none!

I woke up this morning feeling crappy. I seriously thought I was going to get sick. I tossed and turned in bed for an hour before getting up. My stomach was flip floppy for about 4 hours. Ugh. I swear that when this future child is 16 and being a thorn in my side...I am going to tell him/her everything that I went through to get them here. I brought them into this world...I can take them out!

Also for the record, I did not cry when Nurse D did my blood draw this morning. These needles every day are de-sensitizing me!

Other than all that...I am doing good. I feel like a salmon. Right now I am just hanging out at Starbuck's..yes I am drinking decaf coffee...waiting to go back to Fisher House to check in. Then I am going to take a nap. So I leave you with this mantra...Grow Follies Grow!

No comments: