Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Embies Are Coming Home!

Got the call from Dr. P today. Our 3 eggs have turned into 2 fertilized embryos...one did not make it. :( But I am okay with it.

So our two little embies are looking good. The more mature one is our little rockstar and is doing great! The other one did fertilize normally but as Dr. P said "it has not quite yet figured out yet what it wants to do". I laughed and said "hmm..that sounds like my husband's family". So given that we only have 2 embryos...Dr. P wants to get them back to me ASAP. That means tomorrow is transfer day! We will be putting back both embryos and then begins the waiting game.

We are so thrilled that we have these two and don't regret our decision to forge on through this cycle. Even if they don't stick, I think we made the best decision possible.

1 comment:

cntrygrl23 said...

YAY for 2!! Can't wait to hear how the ET goes. Sending ++++++++++++++++ thoughts and baby dust ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*