Thursday, September 30, 2010

Noah's Ark

It is time to build an ark here. (We are prepared with our 2 of each animal requirement!) It has been raining off and on (mostly on) since Sunday night. Of course this has made my house arrest much easier because I have no desire to go anywhere....but now I really need to run one errand and it is nasty out. Hmmmph.

BJ gave me permission to take my dress for the Navy Ball to the tailor to get it taken in slightly...as long as I did that and came right back home...but it is literally raining like a monsoon out there. Not really conducive to walking my beautiful dress from the car to the tailor. Let's just say that the dogs look like they have been through a carwash in the few seconds that it takes them to go potty...if they decide to actually go and not just cower on the porch in front of the door. They really do hate to potty in the rain...as with most dogs. I really don't blame them too much.

So the wait continues.....

No comments: