Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekly Update!

How Far Along: 24 weeks (and 1 day)
How Big is The Baby: She is weighing about 1 1/2 lbs...length varies from source to source but still anywhere from 8-12 inches.
Total Weight Gain: +3pounds
Maternity Clothes: yep!
Sleep: Not sleeping that great...I am struggling with some pain from my pelvic bones being out of alignment
GENDER: It's a girl!!!
Movement: Still feel her every day...so far BJ has not been able to feel her move though.
Food Cravings: No true cravings this week...but when I get hungry, it's serious!
What I Miss: I would love to kick back with a glass of wine right now.
What I'm looking forward to: I am really hoping my OB can get me hooked up with a chiropractor and fix my pelvic bones. :/
Milestones: At 24 weeks...baby girl has a 50% chance of surviving if born now. It is referred to as Viability Day!
Symptoms: I have been having terrible pain in my pubic bone area. The only way to describe it would be the feeling of having lots of crazy, wild sex...which I have not had. There is no comfortable position...sitting, standing, lying down all hurt to some degree. My OB (who happens to have a D.O. medical degree) adjusted me last week. My hip bones were off by 2 inches! It felt a bit better as far as immediate walking but the pain never really went away. I finally called yesterday after suffering through this another week and she is trying to get me in with a chiropractor to have weekly adjustments. What sucks the most is that the only thing I can take is Tylenol.

No comments: