Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IVF #2

First shot done.

It was like old hat...so easy. Amazing how I was so worked up about all of this last time. So now tonight I will do my next one. And guess what...I will being doing it at the club. We have decided that we are still going to go to happy hour and try to keep our normal routine. So I will pack up my meds and excuse myself to the ladies room sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 pm. So klassy!

Today I get to hang out at the house all day. Our new phones are being delivered! We were both due for new phones and BJ researched a ton. We are getting the new Droid X from Verizon. Yay!

So hopefully I will get lots done around the house...of course that entails me getting off the computer and getting motivated! The life of a stay at home wife is so rough.

No comments: