Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It is all down hill from here

Well, stims start tomorrow. Still not jumping up and down excited. I am not being negative...just reserved. There is a slim glimmer of hope though. I just want to be a mom.

I had my first filling done by someone another than my husband in about 7 years yesterday. You should all know that I am the.worse.patient. when it comes to dental injections. I cry. Uncontrollably. It starts with the topical...the tears start welling up. I actually laugh a little because I just can't control it and I know I am being ridiculous. Then the needle...yep full on tears rolling down my cheeks, pooling in my ears. And then once it is over...I am good. I become the ideal patient...mouth held open nice and big, calm and collected, follow directions. I felt bad for the dentist...but I did warn him ahead of time. But I would like it to be known that I wish Navy dentists could at least treat their families...I miss him being my dentist!

No comments: