Friday, January 28, 2011

Halfway!

Just a quick post to give my promised weekly update!


How Far Along: 20 weeks...halfway there!
How Big is The Baby: according to my weekly email, she is about 10.5 oz and as long as a banana. Crazy!
Total Weight Gain: still fluctuating about 1-3 lbs below where I started
Maternity Clothes: yes but still able to wear some non-maternity tops.
Sleep: I have had some insomnia this week...it makes me so sleepy during the day.
GENDER: It's a girl!!!
Movement: Still nothing that I can say for sure is the baby...this is driving me batty
Food Cravings: Nothing crazy this week...in fact there have been a few days where I have to remind myself to eat.
What I Miss: not much right now
What I'm looking forward to: A wonderful weekend with my husband and hopefully getting her furniture ordered.
Milestones: I am half-baked today!
Symptoms: I have intermittent heartburn. I hate Tums.

No comments: