Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"All Clear!"

I got the all clear from Dr. P. No polyps...thank God! So we are a go so far for IVF #2...next step is baseline next week. If all is well...and it should be...I start estrogen priming on the 10th. This is part of the new protocol. I need to go consult Dr. Google but my basic understanding is that it will help boast my estrogen levels and give some better quality eggs. Of course I could be completely wrong about this. I need to google.

Our anniversary is tomorrow. Hard to believe that it has been 4 years. Be on the look out for a new pic....right over there------------->>>>>>>>>>>>

And of course the 4th of July is right around the corner. Our first here at Lejeune...so looking forward to the fireworks. We have heard that they are amazing here...so excited!

No comments: