Friday, June 11, 2010

I Love Shoes!


When you are a chunky size girl...shoes are your best friend. No matter if I gain or lose 10 pounds...my shoe size stays the same. And I love heels!

I went looking for a pair of brown heels to wear with a brown dress that I recently got. During my search...I found these. They are stunning. It might be hard to tell but the color is pewter and the stones are shades of gray and clear. The heel height is high but not staggering and I just love the peep toe. I am thinking that I am going to wear them to my uncle's wedding...with my pink dress. I am in love! And they are actually comfy to walk in...I walked all over the store in them for about 5 minutes.

Oh and I did get brown wedges for the brown dress, too. ;)

1 comment:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

They are beautiful! I wish I could wear heels. It's always been hard for me and now it seems impossible. Sigh.