Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Interview!

So sometimes when it rains, it pours! I had my interview on Tuesday and it went well. The office was really nice and the doctor was a decent guy. It is only 3 days a week (M-W)...this could be good and bad. Good = I would have lots of free time on Thursdays and Fridays. Bad = It is only 24 hours a week (8am to 5 pm) and therefore I would make less money than I did in PA.

I had a brunch yesterday with the Navy wives. It was nice to get to meet a bunch of new people. Afterwards, I got a call from another office and they wanted to have me come in for an interview. I went today...and it is a FABULOUS office! I really like them. I would be working Monday thru Thursday from 8am to 5 pm. This is my dream schedule...I will be able to be home early to have dinner and then take the pups for a walk! So I go on Tuesday for a working interview...that is a good sign that they like me. Hopefully it will all go well and I will have a new job!

No comments: