Friday, August 7, 2009

Visitors!

My Aunt Michelle and Uncle Patrick stopped by our house last night on their way to Tennessee. They stayed with us for the night and we got to spend some time catching up with them. It has been 20 years since I have seen either of them! It is crazy to me that it had been that long...and they live in Connecticut! Literally 4 hours from us!

BJ made them his famous Chicken Francais and I made (yes I did!) a cake for dessert. In all the catching up we forgot to take pictures last night, so we took some this morning after breakfast. So I have only this one picture and you must excuse the fact that I am in my PJ's and not looking my most glamorous!



Aunt Michelle, Me, Uncle Patrick

They took a few more shots so hopefully when they get home from their vacation I will get those as well! She looks so much like my grandma....in fact the first picture BJ ever saw of her he thought it was Grandma Esther! We are hoping to get to see them again before we move out of the area. And they are fairly close to Newport, Rhode Island, where BJ will be going for ODS.

Thanks for visiting guys and we loved having you stay with us! Maybe next time we will get a chance to show you around the area!

No comments: