Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Day of Vacay

So today is my last day of my Christmas vacation. It is the last time (hopefully!) that I will have a paid week off from my boss. It is kind of sad and exciting all in one. Sad that I will have to leave an employer that I do enjoy working for (most of the time) and exciting that hopefully in a few months we will be living in a new area.

I have been busy this morning and early afternoon doing my household chores so that I can go to the movies with Mom Volinski. We are going to see "Marley & Me", which I want to see so bad and she is afraid to see becasue she heard it was really sad...like "grap a box of Kleenex" sad. I will post and let you know what I thought of it.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far....

Much love!
Susanne

No comments: