Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oven cleaning sucks!

Since we hosted Thanksgiving, our oven has needed a big cleaning. BJ did a fantastic job of cooking the turkey and it tasted so delish....however the process left our oven a mess! Well, since I am off for the holidays, I decided to clean it. What a pain-in-the-ass job! It took forever and it still looks a little crappy...ugggghhhh. Just had to get that out.....

Anywho, nothing new (of course!) but thought I would share some pics of the fur-babies!

Tully in his "hallo-weiner" shirt...waiting for the trick-or-treaters.

And not to be out done....the cute little Kona-bean!

Kona was WAY too distracted by all the kids ringing the doorbell.

Now before I start getting e-mails...I have not yet gotten any pics from the recent holidays uploaded to the computer. As soon as I do I will post them in the blog. And no it will not be two months before I do that...maybe in the next couple of days!

No comments: